I would describe myself as a product junkie so I am always trying new things. But there are a few products that I won’t give up and truly love.
- Make-Up Remover: Dermalogica PreCleanse – I’ve mentioned this product before, and I’ll mention it again. PreCleanse is a great way to remove your make-up before cleansing your skin in the evening. It even removes stubborn eye make-up
- Moisturizers with Sunscreen: PCA Skin Products – I use the moisturizer with spf for normal to oily skin daily and love it. It feels light and not at all greasy or heavy. I love the Face and Body moisturizer for my body during the summer. It is a great way to get enough sun protection and moisturize at the same time.
- Face Powder: Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder – I had wanted to try this product for a long time but was skeptical if all the claims made about the product were true. Turns out it is a great product that leaves your skin looking fabulous, and you don’t need a lot of the product to get great results. I even found a smaller size of the powder at my local Sephora store for $15. Only problem with this product – it’s messy so be careful when you use it.
- Brush On Sunscreen: Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral Spf 30 – a great way to reapply your sunscreen throughout the day. It’s portable, and you don’t have to worry about messing up your make-up if you use this sunscreen. Also eliminates shine so what’s not to love?
- Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – doesn’t budge. Urban Decay is a great cosmetics company that is committed to no animal testing. They have great vegan make-up brushes and an eyeshadow primer that really works.
- Body Moisturizer: Trader Joe’s A Midsummer Night’s Cream – a wonderful thick body moisturizer, and 16 fluid ounces costs about $7.