Anyone who has read the About section of my blog knows that I have suffered from acne most of my life. My acne lead to an obsession with my skin and that obsession eventually lead me to become an esthetician. As I write this post I have a large pimple of on my temple and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation on my chin. Even though I am 37 my acne struggles are far from over.
Since June is Acne Awareness Month I thought I would gather my acne related posts in one place for my readers. For good reason this subject continues to interest me, and I will definitely continue to write about it in the future.
My acne related posts:
- Adult Acne: Causes and Treatments
- Teen Skincare
- Back in Vogue – Retin A
- Make-up for Acne Prone Skin
- Caring for Your Sensitive, Acne Prone Skin
- Dos and Don’ts for Acne Sufferers
- Why You Should Never Pick or Pop Your Pimples
- Book Review: The Clear Skin Diet
- Body Acne
- Hidden Acne Causes
- Acne Marks and Scars: Treatment Options
- What Causes Acne?
- How Acne Forms
Image from gotta-look-good.com