Today is June 21st, officially the first day of summer, so it is only appropriate that I write about proper sun protection today. Over the past few months I’ve actually been gathering online articles and information about sun protection to share with my readers so that everyone can have a sun safe summer.
Below is a list of great resources (online articles and videos) to teach you everything you need to know about proper sun protection:
- The Today Show had a great segment on sun protection called Sun and Skin Myths Debunked.
- Check out The Skin Cancer Foundation Channel on YouTube for sun protection and skin cancer information.
- The Skin Cancer Foundation also has an online school to teach you everything you need to know about sun safety.
- WebMD has published helpful and informative articles about sunscreen: Shedding Light on 7 Sunscreen Myths and Sunscreen: Are You Really Covered?
- And Allure offers up 11 Sun Protection Tips From the Country’s Best Dermatologists
Here’s to sun safe summer everyone!